Meeting of the Minds Workshop
Our signature Meeting of the Minds Workshop is a half or full-day programme developed to reveal your thinking and behavioural preferences through experiential learning in order to realise greater individual and team potential.
Conducted by a certified Emergenetics Associate, this workshop can be been delivered around the world in a multitude of languages. The essence of the workshop remains the same globally, so no matter where you go, you will always get the same Emergenetics experience: a deeper understanding of communication skills, interactive and engaging, and of course championing diversity.
We customise every Meeting of the Minds workshop to make sure it is relevant to your organisation and development needs. It can also be further tailored to emphasise specific themes, such as leadership, team effectiveness, communication, resilience and more.
By attending a Meeting of the Minds workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Increase self-awareness and develop greater awareness of others
- Promote stronger, high performance teams
- Build a diverse and collaborative team and workforce
- Effect positive and long term behavioural change in individuals and organisations
- Drive targeted business applications
- Increase the flexibility and impact of learning strategies
If you would like to find out more about running a Meeting of Minds workshop with your team, get in touch. If you are interested in in facilitating a Meeting of the Minds workshop as a trainer, find out more on becoming a Certified Emergenetics Associate.