Become an Associate
If you are passionate about helping individuals and organisations realise their potential, we welcome you to join us as a Certified Emergenetics Associate.
As a Certified Emergenetics Associate, you will:
- Gain in-depth understanding of Emergenetics concepts and how it impacts individuals and organisations
- Be able to offer and conduct our signature Meeting of the Minds Emergenetics Workshop to help individuals and teams understand their thinking and behavioural preferences through a standard experiential programme
- Be able to incorporate Emergenetics profiling and embed Emergenetics concepts into your existing programmes or design new programmes based on Emergenetics
- Have access to an online portal where you can find every resource you need including marketing material, workshop slides and handouts, facilitator guide and manual, and more
- Invitation to seminars, webinars, networking events, workshops, update sessions and a biennial global conference for associates
- Receive business and logistical support for your offering of Emergenetics as a solution to your organisation or your client
To become an Emergenetics Associate, you just need to attend an Emergenetics Certification Programme. To be fully certified, you would need to complete a 90-day blueprint process designed to help you gain the confidence to deliver a full day standard Meeting of the Minds workshop.
Contact us to find out more about the next Certification Program held near you.