Emergenetics Certification Program
Emergenetics Certification is designed with business needs front and center. This train-the-trainer session provides knowledge and insight on people that ensures talent development meets strategic business objectives.
Benefits of Becoming Certified in Emergenetics
Use the science of thinking and behavior to transform the way individuals, teams, and organizations work. Through this train-the-trainer course, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to facilitate Emergenetics workshops and incorporate Emergenetics theory into your existing talent development programs.
The Emergenetics Profile assessment can be used as a self-awareness tool in 1-1 coaching or in group workshops. Only Certified Emergenetics Associates can administer the Profile and access our proprietary reports.
Build Stronger Teams
Learn how to conduct our flagship Meeting of the Minds workshop to create awareness around thinking and behavioral differences and strengthen team dynamics.
Certification is an integral part of a broad talent and organizational development strategy that links assessments, team performance, and working culture. The result? Emergenetics becomes a common language that cuts through differences and creates a climate of productivity and positivity.
Qualifications to Become Certified in Emergenetics
If you fit the following criteria, attending Emergenetics Certification may be for you!
- You are progressive, innovative, and engaging
- You believe in people and enjoy being a part of their learning process
- You appreciate modern tools that are based in science with strong reliability
- You do not believe in just delivering content; you believe in bringing content to life
- You have 5+ years of experience in training, leadership, organizational development, or coaching
What's Included in the Emergenetics Certification Process
Emergenetics Certification is a rigorous program that is built for experienced professionals and is approved for 27 credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. As a Certified Emergenetics Associate, you join our global family of experts dedicated to helping individuals, teams, and organizations to realize their fullest potential.
Train-the-Trainer Course (3.5 Days):
- Day 1 is a full day Meeting of the Minds workshop. This signature workshop illustrates key Emergenetics concepts relating to thinking and behavior through interactive activities and self-discovery.
- Day 2-3.5 are designed to dive deeper into the Emergenetics tools and theories, preparing you to facilitate your own Meeting of the Minds workshop, debrief Emergenetics Profiles on a one-on-one bases and integrate Emergenetics into your own programs and organizations.
- Network with other industry professionals and gain valuable insights from our Master Trainers who teach the Certification Course. Small class sizes allows for individualized instruction while still interacting with an understanding perspectives from a diverse group of thinkers.
The Blueprint (90 Days):
- After completing the Train-the-Trainer Course, complete your Blueprint within 90 days to become a fully Certified Emergenetics Associate.
- Apply your learnings from the course to complete Blueprint Assignments. Assignments include one-on-one Profile Analyses.
- A Blueprint Coach is available to you as you complete the Blueprint – just think of us as your personal coach at no additional cost!
Continuing Education (Ongoing):
- Keep your skills sharp and stay up to date on new resources with our self-scheduled eLearning modules, the Emergenetics Blog, and regional Associate gatherings.
- eLearning and Knowledge Tests available each year with updated content to ensure you’re up to date with the latest in research, tools and products available to apply Emergenetics!
This program has been approved for 27 credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.*
Learn more about Emergenetics Certification
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Emergenetics Associate, we invite you to complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly. For inquiries regarding STEP Certification programs, please contact Jeneen Hartshorne at 303.854.9814.