eLearning and Employee Development
Western Union, the world’s largest money transfer company, serves a global market with over 9,000 employees who connect people and businesses in more than 200 countries and territories.
With such a large global workforce and many individual contributors, Western Union recognized an opportunity drive greater consistency in training and development and the way employees interacted with foundational cultural Building Interpersonal Skills, Optimizing Team Success and Providing Shared Value. Western Union needed an enterprise solution that could integrate employee development, build overall corporate culture, advance customer service and utilize a strengths-based culture.
Western Union chose to work with Emergenetics International to customize a full eLearning solution that encompassed eLearning modules in key skill areas, web-based learning including webinars, online psychometric Profiles and work tools. The results were striking:
- Improved employee performance based on responses around learning intake and skill development.
- Enhanced employee collaboration.
- Extension of common employee communication platforms via Emergenetics to new employee audiences.
- Reduced travel and telecommunications expenses through Web conferencing and online distribution.
- Enterprise learning solutions for employee thinking, behavior, work styles and communication insights.