both with our clients and within our own organization.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado and with global offices in Singapore and Dublin, Ireland, Emergenetics is dedicated to helping individuals tap into their strengths, teams work together more effectively and organizations maximize business results.
We develop research-based psychometric instruments and deliver human capital solutions across industries and through a network of global partners. We are guided by our core values – Quality, Integrity, Sustainability and Family – and we have a passion for helping people thrive. We are a dynamic group dedicated to embracing our unique strengths and working together as a collaborative and innovative team—and together we’ve won numerous awards including 2014 Colorado Companies to Watch and the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing US Companies the past six years in a row.
IT Support Specialist
Emergenetics International is looking for an IT Support Specialist who will provide help desk and application support as well as light administrator duties. The IT Support Specialist is a service-oriented role who will primarily support the day-to-day activities of internal users and external users of our developed software. The IT Support Specialist will respond to requests from internal users about technology issues and apply knowledge and expertise to resolve issues or respond to requests. The position is for a self-motivated entry level person with a firm knowledge of computers. This role will require little to no network administration.
A successful candidate will be a quick learner who is very comfortable completing help desk tasks and able to work independently and with others. The ideal candidate will also be well-versed in Windows and Mac operating systems. Hands-on experience troubleshooting technical problems would be helpful.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Provide support for office technology issues and problems
- Offer help via phone, email, in-person and using a ticket management system
- Track issues and update an internal knowledge base with resolution details
- Track user account creation, changes and deletions
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones, printers and purchased applications
- Monitor, resolve and escalate alerts from monitoring/antivirus systems
- Monitor backup system alerts and escalate errors
- Maintain MS Office 365 user accounts including rights, permissions and systems groups
- Quickly and accurately triage issues to determine incident scope and impact
- Follow up on tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved
- Help write training manuals and train users
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software
- Provide support for Emergenetics+, our developed system supporting users worldwide, including software testing
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to easily work and communicate with others
- Effectively present technical information to non-technical people
- Good general technical knowledge
- Hands-on Windows and Mac troubleshooting would be helpful
- Experience with MS Office applications
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Please send your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator
The Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator will support a broad range of initiatives to increase brand awareness and drive business growth for Emergenetics International and STEP. The role is based in Denver, Colorado and works collaboratively across company departments and business units. The Marketing & Graphic Coordinator is responsible for the content development and social media support, presentation and materials design, website maintenance, research, preparing reports and other duties as assigned.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Undertake individual tasks of marketing plans and campaigns, as assigned
- Support content creation for content marketing initiatives, including social media posts and blogging
- Manage communications calendar as well as email distributions
- Design, layout & proofing of presentations and marketing materials for print or digital distribution
- Post content on the company’s website, blog and social media accounts
- Coordinate multiple projects for internal clients
- Conduct research to support department and company needs
- Monitor industry news and identify emerging trends and opportunities
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Monitor, draft and edit nominations for company and executives
- Provide administrative support to Client Experience team
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design or a related field
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong and positive work ethic
- Sincere interest in the company’s products and services
- Capably represents the company and its brand
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Emergenetics International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emergenetics International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.