both with our clients and within our own organization.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado and with global offices in Singapore and Dublin, Ireland, Emergenetics is dedicated to helping individuals tap into their strengths, teams work together more effectively and organizations maximize business results.
We develop research-based psychometric instruments and deliver human capital solutions across industries and through a network of global partners. We are guided by our core values – Quality, Integrity, Sustainability and Family – and we have a passion for helping people thrive. We are a dynamic group dedicated to embracing our unique strengths and working together as a collaborative and innovative team—and together we’ve won numerous awards including 2014 Colorado Companies to Watch and the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing US Companies the past six years in a row.
Emergenetics International is looking for an IT Generalist who will fill the role of helpdesk and application support. The IT Generalist is a service-oriented role whose primary duties are to support the day-to-day activities of internal and external users of our developed software. The IT Generalist responds to requests from internal users about technology issues and applies knowledge and expertise to resolve challenges or respond to inquiries.
A successful candidate will have help desk experience and be comfortable working independently as the IT team is small. The candidate will be well-versed in Windows operating systems with hands-on experience troubleshooting end-user technology issues.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Provide support for office information technology issues and problems
- Help by phone, email, in-person and using a ticket management system
- Track issues and update an internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details
- Track user account creation, changes and deletions
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones, printers and purchased applications
- Monitor, resolve and escalate alerts from monitoring/antivirus systems
- Monitor backup system alerts and escalate errors
- Maintain MS Office 365 user accounts including rights, permissions and systems groups
- Quickly and accurately triage issues to determine incident scope and impact
- Follow up on tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved
- Help write training manuals and train users
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Provide support for Emergenetics+ our developed system supporting users worldwide
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to easily work and communicate with others
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in IT field
- Good technical knowledge of computer hardware
- Hands-on Windows 10 troubleshooting
- Working experience with MS Office applications
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Sincere interest in the company’s products and services
- Capably represents the company and its brand
To apply, please send your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergenetics International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emergenetics International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.