Change Region:

How Do Both Ends of the Expressiveness Spectrum Celebrate?

We often make the assumption that when someone is to be recognized and/or an accomplishment is to be celebrated, the bigger the celebration the better! While this may be true for 33% of the population, this isn’t always the case for the other 67%. Depending on where an individual scores on the Expressiveness spectrum – […]

The post How Do Both Ends of the Expressiveness Spectrum Celebrate? appeared first on Emergenetics International Blog.

Powered by WPeMatico

Search