both with our clients and within our own organisation.
Emergenetics International provides science-based psychological tools and training with the upmost quality and integrity, while maintaining a global and relational business environment.
Emergenetics International has established its EMEA headquarters in Dublin, Ireland to provide direct support, materials fulfillment, business development strategy, as well as product expertise for its clients and distributors throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
With an overall presence in Europe for over 6 years and recently setting up the headquarters in Dublin a year and a half ago, Emergenetics EMEA is relatively new to the market and is expanding exponentially. The office is supported by the IDA and we are involved members of both the American Chamber of Commerce as well as the Dublin Chamber of Commerce. With a parent company that has a 25-year heritage in the US, and with offices across the Americas and Asia Pacific region, this is an opportunity to be part of an accelerated growth plan across the world.
Department: Emergenetics EMEA
Answers to: Financial Controller, EMEA
Location: Dublin Ireland Office
The Office Coordinator, EMEA role will serve as a key member to the Dublin, Ireland office and will be responsible for maintaining high quality product fulfillment and client services for local business and the EMEA region at large.
The Office Coordinator, EMEA will be responsible for and oversee the office operations and coordination. They will work independently to provide efficient organisation, processes and support for client training programmes and events, and they will also work collaboratively with team members to ensure office success and collaboration on fulfillment of products and services sold. There will be opportunities to work directly with clients and excellent customer service is necessary. This role reports directly to the Financial Controller, EMEA.
In this role, you will be responsible for balancing multiple priorities each day while working in a consistent routine to service clients. To be successful in this position you must be task and deadline oriented, have excellent time management skills, and must be able to handle competing priorities by flexing your schedule as needs arise. The role holder will have the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Manage incoming orders and ensure fulfillment of workshops, certifications and products for the EMEA region occur in a timely manner.
- Liaise with printers and suppliers for products fulfillment and shipping, while ensuring upmost print quality of products.
- Manage and oversee materials inventory stock levels and forecast for re-stock of materials.
- Maintain digital material files on SharePoint and collect material updates from global headquarters product development team.
- Work proficiently in the Emergenetics+ portal as the EMEA Domain Administrator to create projects and pull fulfillment reports (full training will be provided of Emergenetics+ site).
- Maintain well-kept office supplies and office appearance for client meetings, certification programmes, and Associate gatherings.
- Answer office phone, collect mail and check voice messages on a daily basis.
Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Create Sales Orders and Invoices in QuickBooks Online based on incoming orders (full training will be provided for QuickBooks Online).
- Collect expenses receipts and expense reports from employees on a weekly basis.
- Update weekly bank transactions in QuickBooks Online to ensure proper reporting.
- Assist Financial Controller in pay out of monthly employee payroll.
- Assist Financial Controller in pay out of weekly Accounts Payable bills.
- Book and manage all meeting rooms, programme venues, food/drinks, and materials for meetings and events held by Emergenetics EMEA.
- Email meeting information and agendas to attendees prior to meetings.
- Coordinate logistics for Emergenetics EMEA Associate Gatherings, client meetings, certification programmes and workshops.
- Become a certified Emergenetics Associate.
- Attend business networking events and learning conferences.
- Engage directly with clients and follow up with clients for business development opportunities.
- Create proposals and documentation design for EMEA region.
- Business travel for clients, workshops, and stakeholder management.
This is a fast growing company with a fast growing office and progression within the organisation is possible.
Skills and Qualifications
Someone who is successful in this position will have:
- Office support and coordination experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously: has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities.
- Strong organisational skills and detail-orientation.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Work, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to implement a systematic approach while simultaneously working on multiple tasks.
- Task and deadline oriented and can bring structure to competing priorities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to ensure accuracy in a timely manner.
- Enjoys processes and check-lists to ensure tasks get completed.
- Is productive working independently as well as collaboratively in small teams.
- Ability to maintain clear thought and make accurate decisions despite day-to-day distractions.
- Focuses on organizational goals.
- Enjoys a steady schedule in the office with flexible and moving tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to switch between tasks as new priorities arise.
- Full Irish Life Health insurance premium covered by Employer.
- Employee pension options.
- Vacation and PTO benefits.
- Access to online training programmes, resources and employee discount programmes.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a part of our hiring process, we have all qualified candidates go through an online assessment called ESP (Emergenetics Selection Programme).