At Emergenetics Asia Pacific, our people are our focus. And that is why we invest in them by creating a culture of Respect, Integrity, Courage and Excellence. Being in the business of people development, we believe in adding value to every individual that joins us. And when you do, you’re joining a team of committed and energetic individuals who know how to play as hard as they work. In fact, sometimes work feels like play. The learning doesn’t stop in our office, because we believe in leveraging every opportunity to learn!
Here are the positions currently open:
Executive, Corporate Programmes
If you love working with partners to ensure their success, and organising events to delight our customers, you could be the person we’re looking for!
As a Corporate Programmes Executive, you will mainly:
- Provide Associate Support
- Work alongside Business Operations Manager to support associates in fulfilling business requests
- Engage Associates
- Organise at least 4 events a year to engage our associates
- Work with Associate Engagement Manager on identifying, and engaging both independent and corporate associates
- Ensure on-boarding of new associates is carried out seamlessly
- Support the Corporate Programmes team
- Ensure fulfilment of business orders
- Work alongside Corporate Programmes Assistant Manager to coordinate workshops and materials
- Coordinate invoices & billings and ensure smooth transactions
Executive, Marketing and Communications
If you are brimming with ideas, wants to build a career in marketing and have a passion for content, and content platforms, this is the job you are looking for!
As a Marketing & Communications Executive, you will:
- Manage and Create Content
- Curate and manage content for various assets of the company, both digital and print
- Ensure optimal UX experience of digital content assets
- Manage various email marketing campaigns, by conceptualising, creating and publishing content out
- Provide copy for content
- Provide copywriting for various purposes, including social media campaigns, blog posts, email copies and print collaterals
- Manage the company’s social media pages and ensure results of engagement
- Work with the team in managing a strong digital presence for the brand
- Support marketing efforts
- Coordinate and plan marketing and company-related events, which include conferences, trade shows, fairs and talks
- Work with various departments in the company to achieve mutual goals
If you think this is an environment you’d like to be in, or job you’d like to pursue, drop us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to having a chat with you!
*Job descriptions are subject to changes to the discretion of the company.