Become an Associate
If you are passionate about helping individuals and organizations realize their potential, we welcome you to join us as a Certified Emergenetics Associate.
As a Certified Emergenetics Associate, you will:
- Gain in-depth understanding of Emergenetics and how it impacts individuals and organizations
- Be able to offer and conduct our signature Meeting of the Minds Emergenetics Workshop to help individuals and teams understand their thinking and behavioral preferences through a standard experiential program
- Be able to incorporate Emergenetics profiling and embed Emergenetics concepts into your existing programs or design new programs based on Emergenetics
- Have access to an online portal where you can find every resource you need including marketing materials, workshop slides and handouts, facilitator guides and manuals, and more
- Recieve invitations to seminars, webinars, networking events, workshops, update sessions and a biennial global conference for associates
- Receive business and logistical support from our regional offices around the world
To become an Emergenetics Associate, you just need to attend an Emergenetics Certification Program. To be fully certified, you will need to complete a 90-day blueprint process designed to help you gain the confidence to deliver a full-day Meeting of the Minds workshop.
Contact us to find out more about the next Certification Program held near you.